onsdag 7 maj 2008
exhibition week 5 (doom day)
This week we made up some ideas for are artistic work. Like a car, but I cant tell you so much about that because it is a secret. But you will se it on the presenting day.Today (7/4/08)we went arond CIS and asked some grades survey questions abot transpotation and bike safty. It is fun now when we get to do the artistic work now because it is more ecsiting now that we have made a lot of work that has to do with art.
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
2 kommentarer:
Tell me more about the car.... PLEASE
I'm glad to hear that your group is organised.
I've got some questions for you to answer in this week's reflection.
1. How independent have you been during this Exhibition? Can you give some specific examples that proudly show times when you were an independent thinker, researcher and worker?
2. Review the self-management skills. Rank them in order from your strongest personal quality to your weakest personal quality. Which of these is the most important for successful work in a group? Why?
I look forward to reading next week's reflection.
Skicka en kommentar